Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello!!

Hello Everyone <3

Hello there!  Welcome to my blog for all things makeup, fashion, hair, jewelry...basically all things girlie and fun :).  This is my first blog but I've had my youtube channel for a couple years, it's MakeupMusing.  As for a little bit about myself I just graduated from college in Wisconsin majoring in retail merchandising and minoring in business.  I LOVE shopping!  I love all things that are pretty and beautiful so I have a lot of interests in decorating, makeup, fashion and trying to be healthy.  This is a space for me to share random parts of my life that include these things such as product reviews, shopping days, travel, ect.  It's a new year and a new beginning (I moved to Georgia on Christmas day!) so I hope to make the journey as fun and beautiful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment