Thursday, January 2, 2014

Naked 3 Palette Review

Naked 3 Palette Review
 
 
 
 
 
I got the Naked 3 palette for Christmas and thought I'd share my thoughts!
 
 
 
 
I think my favorite colors by looking at it are Dust, Trick, and Blackheart! <3
 
 
 
I love the look of Dust though it will have some fall out and is a little stiffer then the others, I also like Buzz and am in love with Trick! I just love that shimmery sheen!
 
 
 
I love the idea of pairing Liar and Factory and also pairing Mugshot and Darkside (which came out more frosty then it looked in the pan).  Blackheart actually does hold some of the pink shimmer so it doesn't wind up just a matte black!
 
 
 
I did a look based on a few of the colors, it also went up on youtube as tutorial under MakeupMusing
 


 
Still working on figuring out blog layouts but I used Strange to highlight my inner corner and browbone then Dust all over my lid with Buzz patted over the outer third and blended in the crease with Blackheart which I also used under my lower lashes. 
 
All in all I recommend this palette if you don't have many pink shimmers or if you want to experiment with subtle ones.  I plan on doing a couple smokey eye tutorials and looks along with one playing with the matte shades as I usually don't gravitate toward them and want to use them. 
 
Thanks for reading!!
 
 
Goodbye Loves!


 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment