Friday, January 3, 2014

Room Tour!!



New Bedroom:
Fitting too much in small space!!
 
My new bedroom in Georgia is actually smaller then my old apartments and I lived by myself in a two bedroom apartment.  This is how I managed to fit as much as possible in this space!


This ^^ is one of the ways I store jewelry.  Its mostly necklaces and jewelry with a few larger bracelet cuffs.  They were from Maurices and I don't remember how much but they have a front and back.  I tried organizing them by metal so gold, silver, antiqued silver, and hematite.  Then there is my back of the door shoe divider which is good for flats and short heeled shoes! That was just from walmart or target and you can't find one similar at almost every drugstore.  The floral bin is from target when they had the Liberty of London collection which I fell head over heels for.  If you get a chance check out the high end collection it's to die for AND they did a small calibration with MAC!! <3 That bin is complete odds and ends though, I see sweet tarts and body shimmer!! lol  The calendar is a small version I got from bed bath and beyond and is paris themed <3

 
I still haven't figured out why I can make some pictures larger and others I can't :(
This is my vanity area :D The wall décor is mostly from Gordmans, the green storage towers are from shopko and the vanity was from craigslist! :)  It was a light wood and because of my other furnicher I sanded and stained it darker.  The left tower contains my MAC makeup as well as Hello kitty stuff on top! :D I have a hello kitty piggy bank that has graduation 2013 that I will use for tattoo/piercing savings and an owl bank for extra spending money savings.  The right tower has all my other makeup in it and random stuff on top.  Pillows on the chair (which is repurposed) are from target, one from that Liberty of London collection.  The left side of my vanity is hair stuff, including irons and products.  The right side is nailpolish and nail stuff, under the glass is more nail polish...um...I have a lot of nailpolish!!

 
This is my dresser, clothes basket, hat/coat rack/TV area lol...I have a few coats, hats and purses on that rack and LOVE it!  My dresser's top drawer is basicly a junk drawer, random buttons and batteries ect. the middle drawer is sleepwear and sweats and the last is just sleepwear :)  It's close quarters but isn't an area that is traveled a lot during the day either.

 
Since these photos actually went up backwards the closet is close ups and then scanned out lol.  This is a bookcase that is full of my jeans as well as my laundry basket full of shoes (these all actually just got washed!)

 
This side of the closet (It's also smaller than my old apartments!) Has these storage towers which have my socks, tights, and scarves in them.  They're organized by color or style.  

 
So this is the actual overview of the closet!  Hanging are all my dresses and tops that go over things such as vests and blazers.  On top folded are long sleeve and 3/4 sleeve tops along with miscellaneous shirts and pants like jeggings and tube tops (extra classy sounding when said together!)
 

 
This is my bed area which is still decorated like my old bedroom (my other stuff came from my second bedroom which I turned into a dressing room so it's very differently decorated)  Most of the wall stuff is from target and little black bag.  The bedding is from target and the black throw is from T.J. Max.

 
I love how cluttered my beds background is!! <3 organized chaos!  Also under my bed is some long storage containers with my shoes, yoga mat, and wii accessories such as guitars and drums for band hero :D

 
This is my armoire which has boots on (OK a LOT of boots) and a chalkboard picture frame which needs a picture lol!  Inside my armoire is all my undergarments, shorts, and skirts :)  

 
This is my solution to not having enough dresser or closet space for my clothes!! Its a bookcase from Walmart that I put a curtain rod and curtain on :D  All of these are short sleeve, razor back, and spaghetti strap tops.  There are also a couple stray boots on top.  The candle stand is from Gordmans.

 
This is with the curtain closed (aaaaah so much better looking!) the stand next to it is a jewelry chest that I stained and painted to go with the darker woods.  It holds all my other jewelry that didn't fit in the hanging containers, on top is my perfume collection and a lamp from target.  underneath I have my weights for working out.  The rug you see I believe is from shopko, but I'm not positive on that one.

 
Anyways, it's cluttered and stuffed to the brim but all my necessary things are right were they should be!  A lot of fitting stuff into a small room for me was coming up with storage ideas, even if the bookcases aren't ideal they're functional and you can make them less of an eye sore just by some quick innovation.  I want to find a different curtain for my bookcase and a rug for by my bed but otherwise I think the room is as complete as it is going to get :D
 
 
That being said I thought I'd share my favorite fortune!  I got this on the day I decided to go to the Chinese place and eat by myself just because I wanted to and no one else wanted to.  It was my first time doing that lol.
 
 
 
 
 
Night Loves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment