Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resume Pictures!

Pictures on Resumes??

 
If you have been doing any resume work and looking into current trends you'll see a few new ones that haven't really been seen in the past.  Two of my favorites are using subtle color to highlight certain sections and adding a professional picture.  These both pertain to your particular field of business of course but being retail management I feel I get to be professionally creative.  Today I did a look that I could use in a photo for my resume:
 
 

This is the photo I decided to use :) Some quick tips for professional pictures:
 
Use a plain background if in a professional field
Dress as you would for an interview, professional, jewelry tasteful and NO exposed piercings or tattoos
Keep makeup natural and polished
Hair should be styled fairly simply and polished.  Not too trendy (obviously not changing my hair color though)
 
I filmed the tutorial for my makeup on my YouTube channel, check it out!! <3
 
 
 
Wish me luck on the job front! See you guys soon <3 <3 <3  Enjoy the outtakes (crazy strand of hair!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment