Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Naked 3 Mattes Look

Naked 3 Palette --Mattes!
 


 
 
For this look I used only the matte shades in the Naked 3 palette which I have to say I don't love all together.  I used Strange as a browbone and inner corner highlighter, Limit all over the lid and Nooner in crease and outer corners.  I think I just felt like it didn't look like much on my lid.
 

 
Maybe the lighting isn't perfect but really it just ended looking like my natural lid a little more matte colored, as if I used a skin colored concealer for my lids.  I think I'll use the mattes to pair with the shimmers and create depth instead of on their own.  I do think I'm falling in love with Strange as a highlight though, especially over Benefits Watts Up so there is an under layer of shimmer shining through.  I did do a YouTube video of the look featuring other matte products :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment